Join a Committee!
Los Compadres uses Google Groups to set up topic-specific communications in which interested PTO members can communicate with each other.
To sign up for one of these Google Groups:
- Click on the link below for the specific Google Group you want to join:
- Click on “Subscribe to this group” or “Apply for membership” (depending on whether or not you are logged in to Google).
- Fill in the required information.
- If you were not logged in to Google when you subscribed in step #2, you will need to check your email account for your confirmation email and click in the email where it says “Join This Group”.
- You will be taken to a page that will tell you that your request has been successful and is awaiting approval.
- Wait for the group administrator to approve you.
All members in these groups can communicate with each other in the group. If you get overwhelmed by the amount of emails per day, go to http://groups.google.com, log in, click on “My Groups”, click on the name of the group, click on the settings icon in the top right, then click on “Membership and email settings,” and change from “Send me an email for every new message” to “Send daily summaries”.