Thursday, November 20, 2014, is National Parent Involvement Day. If you plan on being on campus, here are some great ways to be involved:
- 8:35-9:00…Get involved in our Cone Zone!
- 8:40-9:00…Get involved with Breakfast Supervision!
- 8:40-9:00…Get involved with Morning Supervision on the Lower Playground!
- 9:05-9:30…Get involved in your child’s classroom – Come in and Read!*
- 9:35-10:30…Coffee w/the Principal – Location TBD
*Please contact your child’s teacher if you are interested in coming in to read.