Longfellow’s annual Box Tops Snowball Battle returns! Beginning Monday January 26, classrooms can redeem Box Tops for “snowballs”. Each 10 Box Tops equals one snowball to “throw” at another classroom. Bonus Snowballs: If a classroom turns in 50 Box Tops in one Ziploc bag or on one sheet, they will receive 3 bonus snowballs (8 total)!
The last day to turn in Box Tops for this contest is Tuesday Feb 10th. Last day to throw snowballs is Thursday Feb 12. Three winning classrooms will be the ones with the least amount of snowballs on the base. See our battleground bulletin board for more details and to watch the competition unfold.
Please help our volunteers by:
- Making sure your Box Tops are not expired
- Combine them with others in your classroom to submit them in groups of 50
- Submit them in a Ziploc bag or neatly taped or glued to paper
- No staples
- Keep Bonus BTs separate
- Turn them in as groups of 50
- Clearly label grade, teacher and room #
Please see this flyer (revised 1/27/15 to include the Bonus Snowballs description) for a detailed explanation of the rules.