My name is Sarah Lucas and I am the volunteer Box Tops coordinator (learning from Melissa Davies) for the 17/18 school year here at Longfellow. Box Tops for Education™ is one of the nation’s largest programs that helps schools raise money for the things they need. Over 90,000 K-8th grade schools are enrolled in the program. There are over 250 participating Box Tops products including apparel, food, paper products and produce.
You can help Longfellow earn money to support our students and teachers by finding the Box Tops on products you buy. Clip the Box Top and collect them. Box Tops can be turned in at school to your child’s teacher at any time. However, we request that they be turned in 10 at a time and be either in a ziptop bag or taped/glued to a sheet of paper.
In addition to clipping Box Tops from products, please register at www.btfe.com to support Longfellow (search Los Compadres de Escuela Longfellow) and earn bonus Box Tops and learn about special promotions throughout the year.
Box Tops Contests and Collection Sheets can be found on the Downloads Page.
Here are a couple Box Tops collection tips:
* Check Expiration Dates — Keep an eye on the date in the lower right corner. Be sure that when cutting out Box
Tops the date is visible.
* No Staples, Please — When attaching Box Tops to collection sheets, use glue or tape. Staples are not allowed in
our submissions and must be removed by Longfellow volunteers before we can collect our cash… ouch!
* Get Others Involved — Increase your collection by asking grandparents, relatives, childless friends, and
coworkers to clip and collect Box Tops for Longfellow!
* Submit Often –– Box Tops for Education will send Longfellow a check twice a year. Collect yearround
and make sure to turn in what you have by the October and February deadlines to ensure we collect as much money as
possible during those periods. Look for our contests that usually happen around holidays or right before our
* Sign up Online –– It’s easy and free. Sign up to support our school at boxtops4education.com (search under our
zip code 92110 or Los Compadres de Escuela Longfellow), where you can:
● See how much our school is earning with Box Tops
● Enter online promotions for chances to win Bonus Box Tops and other prizes
● Print moneysaving coupons for your favorite Box Tops brands
● Make mealtime easier with familypleasing recipes
Box Tops Coordinator at Escuela Longfellow