It takes a community to raise our children and at Longfellow we value our sense of community and the support from the parents and guardians of Longfellow students.
Sign up on Konstella to volunteer.
There are many ways, big and small, to get involved for example:
- JOIN the PTO – we have many positions available and you can have a voice in the decisions made in our school community.
- CLASSROOM PARENT – Each classroom has a classroom parent/guardian and sometimes this job is shared among more than one person. If you want to volunteer contact your child’s teacher and then sign up on Konstella.
- ART CORP – parents/guardians are trained to teach art to our students in the classroom.
- BOOK FAIR – these typically occur twice a year on campus.
- CAMPUS CLEAN UP – typically occurs twice a year and organized by the VP of Campus Improvement
- MEN’S CLUB – assist with setting up and breaking down events hosted on campus.
We appreciate all of our volunteers and our teachers appreciate you too. No contribution of time is too small.
“The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the compassionate actions of its members.” – Coretta Scott King