After School Programs
ALL PROGRAMS START MONDAY APRIL 18th. Please see below to see the amazing programs being offered (coding-minecraft-STEM, jump rope, tennis, dance, cheer, science, music ,soccer, chess). Please sign up immediately so that programs are ready for your students!!!!!
Go to the PeachJar emails to obtain the flyers or use this website.
|Program Name||Grades Eligible to Participate||Day||Time||Start Date*||Registration Deadline||Contact Link or Flyer|
|Various Days of the Week|
|Ballet Folklorico||1–8||–||See Konstella announcement|
(Dance, Jazz, Hip-Hop, Aerobics
Miller Music Instruction
|Age 6-13||Mon||3:45–4:45||as per Ms. Miller||Only taking expereinced students for the remaining portion of the year||ASPMusicAcademyBandOrchDescriptionFall2015|
|2-5||Cancelled due to low enrollment||LongfellowSpring2016ThoughtSTEM|
|Soccer Kids America||TK–8||Wed||1:00–2:00||4/20||LongfellowSpring2016Soccer|
|1-8||Returns in Fall||–||This program will resume in the fall as there are too many conflicts for the auditorium with end of the year events towards the end of the session.|
Please click on the link above for a copy of each flyer for registration information and more details about the individual program. NOTE: ALL REGISTRATION IS DONE BETWEEN THE PARENT AND THE PARTICIPATING PROGRAM…not through Los Compadres de Escuela Longfellow nor through the school front office.
*Please contact the program directly to inquire about joining a program that has already started. Most will allow it unless the class is full.
If you have any questions, please email parent volunteer, Kristie Chiscano at email@example.com.
General Information about After School Programs:
- Input provided by the community (parents, administration, students) – an effort is made to provide a wide array of programs
- Longfellow community support of the program (programs that don’t get enough participation may not return)
- If it a new or returning program (returning has priority)
- The program’s willingness to comply with the district’s requirements
- Our ability to find meeting space on our very space-limited campus. Note: Programs are generally limited to Mondays and Wednesdays after school because of the demands they place on our already over-taxed office and custodial staff.
If there is a program you would like to have on campus, please fill out an Idea Proposal form:: Idea Proposal Form Link